At MVRC we continually strive to provide the latest medical technologies and procedures for your pet. The following is a detailed, but not complete list, of surgical services available:
- A full array of surgical grade implants for fracture repair including limited contact dynamic compression implants and mini implants for smaller patients.
- Both stainless steel and titanium implant alloys for superior biocompatibility with your pet’s body.
- Arthroscopy for minimally invasive exploration and treatment of joints.
- Cranial cruciate ligament repair options including TTA, TPLO, and extracapsular stabilization (lateral suture repair).
- Variety of surgical stapling devices to expedite and reduce complications associated with certain lung, liver, gastrointestinal, and urogenital surgeries.
- Fully equipped dedicated surgical suites with one-way laminar air flow to optimize sterility and safety for your pet.
- Dedicated anesthesia technicians utilizing the newest monitoring equipment to ensure the safest anesthesia possible.
- High quality digital radiography to improve image quality allowing the detection of subtle abnormalities.
- MRI and CT access for advance imaging.